The new business landscape requires leaders that understand the present and the future, and that has the ability to lead through constant change.
Do you want to run your projects in a more innovative fashion and get the tools for how to strengthen the innovation capability in your organisation? Do you want to understand what drives disruptive change and be prepared to lead your team in the rapid changes that characterises your time? Then the Innovation manager training program is a great starting point.
The course will give you an introduction to innovation and innovation management with a focus on future-driven innovation. In the course present different leadership roles within innovation and the obstacles and enablers that these roles need to master. You get concrete tools for how to lead innovation in a ever-changing world where constant change is the new normal but where efficiency demands are still high. The course focuses on how to turn innovative visions into strategic and operative work in your own organisation.
The course is based on the latest research and connects this with large amounts of examples and interactive modules shaped in the light of Kairos Future’s two decades of cutting edge organisational change.
The course also includes concrete tips for how to manage change and during the course we will use a individualised way of working where each course participant get to design their own starting point for local change in their own organisation. The set-up builds on sharing and learning from each other while at the same time developing your own role as an innovation manager. To be able to work with all course participants specific needs and to develop individualised action plans we have limited the number of participants to 20.
- Introduction to future drive innovation, including methods for trend hunts, trend analysis and future oriented idea development.
- A presentation of the main obstacles and enablers related to realising vision and strategic goals.
- Insights in how innovation management is different from regular management and how you best can shape your own role as a change agent in your organisation.
- An overview of how to work with goals and measurements for innovation.
- Advice on how to communicate and lead in order to ensure participation and engagement in innovation activities such as Trend hunts, Idea jams and Idea competitions.
- Practical tools to use in your work as an innovation manager and the development of an action plan for how these tools can be implemented in your organisation after course completion.
- An interactive set up where the participants learn from each other and share their experiences.
Price: 14 900 SEK exkl. moms.
|Västra Järnvägsgatan 3, Stockholm|
HOW TO APPLY
Please note that the course in Stockholm is held in Swedish. However this course can be provided on demand in English by companies or groups. Contact us directly for more information, or apply to the course in Swedish here.
For more info, contact