Business Model Innovation Bootcamp
Future-proof your business model
Half of the top managers in the Nordic countries believe that their business model will be obsolete within four years. New digital solutions, new competitors and changes in customer behavior are reshaping all industries. The pace of change is accelerating and the life span of businesses and business models is increasingly shorter.
This makes future-proofing business models more important than ever – something we at Kairos Future have helped organizations with during the last 20 years.
As a participant in our one-day course, you will learn practical techniques to develop business models based on a business environment approach. You will be working with ready-made business cases, at the same time as you will be able to analyze your own business model. You will learn to describe, visualize and analyze business models based on the changing demands of the external world. With our tools and methods, you will wind tunnel test the business model against central trends and uncertainties in order to identify both risks and opportunities. And you will learn tools to develop ideas on how the business model can be adapted to better meet both the present and the future.
- Inspirational lecture focusing on important trends and disruptive changes.
- Business' landscape four change phases and how to analyze your position and what may come next.
- Introduction and work with the model Business Model Canvas.
- Wind tunnel testing where we analyze the threats and opportunities derived from the key trends and disruptive changes for the different parts of the business model.
- Development of the business model. Based on the analysis done, we work creatively to develop ideas on how the business model can be adapted to meet the current changes and future requirements.
- Insight into key megatrends and business' landscape four disruptive change phases.
- Basic knowledge on how to describe, wind tunnel test and develop a business model.
- Methods for further development and innovation work in the own organization.
Price: 7 800 SEK exkl. moms
|Västra Järnvägsgatan 3, Stockholm|
HOW TO APPLY
Please note that the course in Stockholm is held in Swedish. However this course can be provided on demand in English to companies or groups. Contact us directly for more information or apply to the course in Swedish here.
For more info, contact