This webinar is postponed due to hard situation within care and welfare. We'll come back with a new date later.
In this webinar we share experiences and findings from China, Italy and USA with digital tools for civic co-creation.
Our era will be defined by a fundamental schism: the period before COVID-19 and the new normal that will emerge in the post-viral era: the “next normal”. Public-health approaches must rethink the speed and coordination with which they need to react in an interconnected and highly mobile world. Society's control rooms and tools for civic co-creation are one way forward.
- Society's coordination rooms – new needs and solutions in the smart society, presented by Mats Olsson, Director Health & Healthcare, Kairos Future
- Learnings from Italy: enabling the COVID-19 citizen journey, presented by Dr. Michael Dahlweid, MD, PhD. Member of the Supervisory Board of the Health Innovation Hub of the German Federal Ministry of Health and Dr. Giorgio Moretti, Chairman of Dedalus, Physician by trade
Synopsis: Ensuring effective, comprehensive communication and coordination of citizens with suspected positive cases; and across interventions / institutions
- Tools to map and get overview of the situation – examples and experiences from China and Italy, presented by Catherine Barras, Director, Global Health & Life Sciences Advisory Services at DXC Technology; Sara Luisa Mintrone, Strategic Marketing Executive, Dedalus and Cara Jin, HCLS Industry GM for greater China DXC
- Using AI to understand patients in a complex health landscape, presented by Tomas Larsson, Director AI-powered insight, Kairos Future
With millions of patients sharing stories from their everyday lives in public channels online, a lot can be learnt about their shared experiences. This talk discusses how AI can ethically be used to help seeing the world from the eyes of patients.
- Closing remarks for the English part of the webinar
- Discussion about Society’s Coordination Room (in Swedish), arranged by Thomas Anderzon who in his previous position at GE Healthcare was deeply involved in introducing Command Centers to the healthcare market and Mats Olsson, Kairos Future.
Organizer: Nätverket Det Smarta Samordnade Samhället (The Network The Smart Coordinated Society) DSSS, in collaboration with Kairos Future Sweden, DXC Technology Sweden, Office Management Sweden.