Shanghai: Project manager, market and innovation research
Do you feel passionate about…
- solving problems in a varied and stimulating environment?
- leading consumer insight and innovation opportunity projects for multinational companies, industry organizations, and NGOs?
- working in a wide range of fields spanning fashion, media, heavy industry, and charity?
- driving profound insights and strategic advice?
Then you would like enjoy working in our international team in Shanghai. Come and join us if you…
- are intellectually curious;
- stay up to date with important trends in business and society;
- have a fact-based and analytical approach;
- are good at finding creative ways to solve problems and dealing with ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Plan and execute client projects (independently, leading or participating in teams)
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research and analysis
- Draw high-level conclusions from results, based on a deep understanding of client needs
- Compile reports and presentations in English and Chinese
- Present results for clients in English and Chinese
- Bachelor's degree or above
- 5+ years of work experience in consulting or a relevant industry role (marketing, BI, CI, strategy, innovation, etc.)
- Strong quantitative, analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills with outstanding business acumen
- Solid consumer knowledge, with curiosity and an interest in tracking trends in the Chinese consumer and business landscapes
- Diligence and ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Proven ability to lead and manage projects and teams, communicate complex ideas clearly, and work collaboratively
- Great social skills
- Fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese
To apply for this role please send a CV and cover letter – in English – to email@example.com with the subject line “project manager”. If you have any questions, contact Jane Xu at +86 (0)21 6208 1012. Closing date for applications is January 28th.