Kairos Future Fall 2019 Internship
At Kairos Future, we’re proud to turn companies and organizations into bold and agile future shapers. Using our latest qualitative and quantitative analytic tools and processes, like our proprietary AI-enabled data analytics algorithms, we are able to turn data to insights, and insights into business decisions. To go further this year, we are searching for interns to join our team during the fall.
You will get the opportunity to...
...conduct research and data analysis, create profound insights, and formulate trends for strategy projects and client workshops
...work with an agile AI-powered data analytics platform, identifying trends and patterns in huge amounts of data
...create and present analysis-driven insights in a varied and stimulating environment
...work across a wide range of industries spanning technology, education, media, fashion, heavy industry, and non-profits
...be part of a dynamic, international team
• Conduct market research and topic analysis
• Collect, synthesize, analyze data/info for clients’ projects
• Deliver original analysis and insights
• Responsibility for small projects and tasks
• Documentation, translation and other administrative support
Qualifications and skills
• Bachelor’s degree in the related field with demonstrated high academic achievement, statistics and computer science related major a plus
• Strong quantitative, analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills with outstanding business acumen
• Interested in consulting, experiences in data analytic and market research is a plus (skills such as python and R preferred)
• Excellent written and communication skills, fluent English
• Good command of office software (Excel, word, PPT, etc.)
• Highly responsive and responsible, attention to details, faster learner and good at team work
3 months starting in September 2019, with a minimum commitment of 3 working days a week.
RMB 180 per day