Stockholm: Internship Spring 2024
We offer an internship opportunity at our Stockholm office for an ambitious graduate-level student.
We are looking for someone who is curious about the future and has a keen interest in social developments and global issues. You will find a stimulating and, at times, demanding environment and it is important that you are willing to invest time and energy in your internship. At the same time, we can promise that we will invest time and effort in your development.
As an intern at Kairos Future you should:
- Be fluent in Swedish and English, additional language skills a plus
- Enjoy working in a highly efficient work environment
- Have the ability to work independently as well as in teams
- Have the ability to work with different projects at the same time
- Be enrolled in a graduate-level program
Experience from living abroad as well as excellent language skills is an additional plus!
The position includes the following tasks:
- Research and analysis
- Writing reports and articles
- Preparations for lectures and workshops
- Administrational tasks
Minimum period of time for an internship at Kairos Future is three months and maximum five months, we accept interns during spring and fall only.
If you believe you have what it takes please send your letter of application and CV indicating your availability via e-mail: email@example.com
Do you want to know what it's like to be an intern at Kairos Future? Read our former intern Gustaf's article about his experiences working at Kairos Future.