Shanghai: Director, Future Lab
Do you want to…
- work with our General Manager to build up China’s first Future Lab in Shanghai?
- lead an innovative and interactive space for monitoring trends and identify opportunities in China's consumption, innovation, and social spheres?
- work closely with multinational clients?
- be part of a dynamic, international team?
Then this position is for you. Come and join us if you…
- are passionate about understanding trends and the opportunities they create for businesses;
- display intellectual curiosity and creativity;
- have experience from producing thought-provoking and visually appealing content;
- feel comfortable leading workshops and speaking to groups.
- Create the interactive Future Lab concept for trend watching and opportunity identification
- Create content (such as audiovisuals and text) about trends and phenomena
- Give presentations and run workshops with clients
- Identify new business opportunities through interaction with clients and prospects
- Bachelor's degree or above
- 5+ years working experience in media industry, marketing, consulting, or other relevant industry
- Excellent content production skills
- Proven presentation skills and good at storytelling
- Solid people management skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit, taking initiative to make things happen
- Creativity, finding alternative paths
- Intellectual curiosity with strong passion to express, share, and work collaboratively
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin Chinese
To apply for this role please send a CV and cover letter – in English – to email@example.com with the subject line “director, future lab”. If you have any questions, contact Jane Xu at +86 (0)21 6208 1012. Closing date for applications is January 28th.